MB1870: Manitoba Historical Photographs

Home /

Telesky Taxidermy

Tarch 20210216_141534.jpg Telesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy Archives

Ron Telesky Taxidermy (later Telesky Taxidermist Ltd.) was established in 1966 by Ron Telesky. It moved to 545 Arlington Street in 1969. The business closed in 2021.

For more information about the building and business: http://westenddumplings.blogspot.com/2021/02/farewell-telesky-taxidermist.html

Photo courtesy of Telesky Taxidermist archives.

Dimensions
1470*970
File
Tarch 20210216_141534.jpg
Filesize
428 KB
Visits
658
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments