MB1870: Manitoba Historical Photographs

Home /

Original Greenway School

West End DHP (1).png 394 Toronto StreetThumbnailsOrioles Community Club394 Toronto StreetThumbnailsOrioles Community Club394 Toronto StreetThumbnailsOrioles Community Club

The original Greenway School, which faced St. Matthews Avenue, opened in 1910. It was the largest elementary school in the city at the time. This building was demolished in 1979.

Source: 1919 Souvenir Booklet of Winnipeg

Author
christian
Dimensions
511*351
File
West End DHP (1).png
Filesize
205 KB
Visits
1025
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments