MB1870: Manitoba Historical Photographs

Home / West End Digital History Project / Telesky Taxidermy /

Telesky Taxidermy Archives

20210216_143113.jpg Telesky TaxidermyThumbnailsTelesky TaxidermyTelesky TaxidermyThumbnailsTelesky TaxidermyTelesky TaxidermyThumbnailsTelesky TaxidermyTelesky TaxidermyThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy

Ron Telesky Taxidermy (later Telesky Taxidermist Ltd.) was established in 1966 by Ron Telesky. It moved to 545 Arlington Street in 1969. The business closed in 2021.

For more information about the building and business: http://westenddumplings.blogspot.com/2021/02/farewell-telesky-taxidermist.html

Photo courtesy of Telesky Taxidermist archives.

Dimensions
1217*809
File
20210216_143113.jpg
Filesize
417 KB
Visits
2311
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments