MB1870: Manitoba Historical Photographs

Home /

Telesky Taxidermy Archives

Tarch 20210216_143613 (2).jpg Telesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy Archives

Ron Telesky Taxidermy (later Telesky Taxidermist Ltd.) was established in 1966 by Ron Telesky. It moved to 545 Arlington Street in 1969 and closed in 2021.

For more information about the building and business: http://westenddumplings.blogspot.com/2021/02/farewell-telesky-taxidermist.html

This undated photo is courtesy of Telesky Taxidermist archives.

Dimensions
2020*1174
File
Tarch 20210216_143613 (2).jpg
Filesize
738 KB
Visits
506
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments