MB1870: Manitoba Historical Photographs

Home /

Telesky Taxidermy Archives

Telesky Show Booth undated 20210216_142640.jpg Telesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesTelesky Taxidermy ArchivesThumbnailsTelesky Taxidermy Archives

Ron Telesky Taxidermy (later Telesky Taxidermist Ltd.) was established in 1966 by Ron Telesky. It moved to 545 Arlington Street in 1969 and closed in 2021.

For more information about the building and business: http://westenddumplings.blogspot.com/2021/02/farewell-telesky-taxidermist.html

This undated photo shows a trade booth set up at the Winnipeg Convention Centre and is courtesy of Telesky Taxidermist archives.

Dimensions
1740*1152
File
Telesky Show Booth undated 20210216_142640.jpg
Filesize
613 KB
Visits
473
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments